Friday 8 February 2013

Creative University - A good find

If you're thinking of turning your hobby into a money making small business then you might wonder where on EARTH to start...

I've been complimented on my knitting before but I've never known if that is just etiquette for "really, so you didn't BUY me anything?" but the thought of spending my days crafting away for profit is a warm, fuzzy one.

For now I'm still loving my day job *far* too much but you if *do* want to turn your creative flair into a small business you could use this as your starting point.

There are a whole bunch of courses and resources on offer


In a couple of week the Creative University is running a short course - from Passion to Profit: Start Your Business in 6 weeks or less.

6 weeks? Really? Raised eyebrow in cynicism? Well, I've been privileged to see the course outline and details and it is FAB.

Becoming Self Employed is nerve wracking and *so* many people don't understand - I know that only too well - so a short course to equip you with the knowledge and confidence to know that you CAN succeed seems pretty perfect in my book.

The psychology of this course is ACE - offering you peer group support and all the essentials to launch your business. This course isn't promising to make millionaires overnight or even suggesting that it can give you a successful business. What this course does, which is more important, is that it allows you to put your business plan into action and support you along the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment