Wednesday 11 July 2012

MOO Business Cards

Any company called MOO gets my vote.

I was poking around looking for free business cards to promote my smiley self and webby services. I desperately didn't want generic images. A load of templated to death Vistaprint business cards would do nothing to enhance the creative vibe that I am trying to get across.

This is where Moo came in. Not only did I get 10 free cards and the freedom to design them myself but also I didn't have to pay hidden postage costs and I could choose to have them printed on recycled paper.

Looks good, doesn't it?

New Moo
It wasn't only the product that I was impressed with - the whole brand and way they communicate pleased me as well. Look at the cute mail I was sent:

Moo Mail


Companies that bother and care with customer service and good PR are few and far between in my experience*. So, instead of ranting about companies with shocking customer service I thought I'd wax lyrical about a company who are getting it right!

Granted, I didn't actually *pay* for anything. But if I ever earn enough to spend on marketing/promotion of Elizabeth Dyer - Web Services I will be starting with Moo.

*If you are lucky I might blog the transcript of angry emails between myself and the rubbish British Gas house move mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment